Spinal Decompression Articles
Provided by Chiropractors in Westport
At Westport Chiropractic and Acupuncture, the positive effects of our chiropractic treatments are well documented and well supported by scientific experts. For patients who want to better understand how our spinal decompression treatments are working to treat your condition, we have provided you with several articles that outline the effects and components of the treatments. These articles have been published in highly regarded scientific journals and backed up with mountains of thoroughly-tested data. Click on any of the articles below and see for yourself just how effective our treatments are and how we can help you today!
The following are articles outlining the beneficial effects of spinal decompression:
- The Treatment of 94 Outpatients with Chronic Discogenic Low Back Pain with DRX9000TM
- Effects of Spinal Decompression (DRX9000) for Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Treatment of Low Back Pain by Spinal Decompression and Spinal Exercises
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Via Motorized Distraction for Chronic Discogenic Low Back Pain
- Restoration of disk height through non-surgical spinal decompression is associated with decreased discogeniclow back pain: a retrospective cohort study
- PILOT: Effectiveness & Safety of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
To learn more about our spinal decompression services and how we can help you, please either call us today at (203) 779-6113 or contact us online. Call now and schedule a free consultation with our Westport chiropractors.